Welcome to the homestead amidst the pine forest on the banks of the River Nemunas. Discover, feel and scent the treasures of nature and learn more about aromatherapy. You’ll even get to create some conifer hydrosol yourself. The time you’ll spend here will stay in your memories for a long time.
- Enjoy some herbal tea with our family and learn how we use plants holistically.
- Take a stroll around our homestead and discover the secrets of conifers and our natural spring.
- Enjoy a natural “mud bath” by getting your hands or feet dirty in Lithuanian clay on the way to the natural spring.
- Become an aromatherapist for the day and discover the secrets of scents and their powers. Find out how to make useful remedies from what nature has to offer.
Reda, the hostess, is a professional aromatherapist with 12 years of experience in the field. She’s a natural cosmetics producer, herbalist, perfume maker and aromatherapy lecturer who offers aromatherapy classes for amateurs and professionals. She gathers many of the ingredients for her products in the surrounding meadows, and some of them even grow in her garden.
Vytautas, the host, is a local — a descendant of the old local family Vaikšnorai. His family history goes back to the early 15th century. He’s an expert on local legends and history and a professional masseur, yoga and qi gong practitioner.
We’re happy to live in this region, far from big cities and big industry, surrounded by pine forests, wild meadows and small lakes.We love what we do and are happy to share our knowledge and experience with others! All in all, we love to meet people from all around the world and spend some time with them.
Visit us also on FB Good Proverb (Gera Patarlė)
- Collect pine needles around the homestead: Learn about the history of conifers on our planet, their different uses in our everyday life and benefits for our mood and health.
- A short trip to a natural spring emerging from the steep bank of the River Nemunas. It’s surrounded by an old forest and oversees the Raigardas valley, a source of inspiration for the famous Lithuanian painter and composer M.K. Čiurlionis. Learn about the history of the village and its people. Taste the water and bring it back to the homestead.
- Presentation of the distillation process using a copper alembic: While we wait for the first drops of the conifer hydrosol to appear, we will study various pine cones, light some conifer incense and drink a cup of tea.
- Tasting the conifer hydrosol.
- A small bottle of the conifer hydrosol you helped make as a souvenir.
- Learn how to make your own pocket inhaler to use with conifer essential oils and take it with you as a souvenir.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
- Bring comfortable clothing, athletic footwear, rainwear and, if possible, rubber boots for a trip to the natural spring.
- From 1 to 15 participants
- English, Russian
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance or by contacting the family by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations and are only valid once you receive confirmation that your desired date is available.
- Upon arrival please have a covid-19 test confirmation that you are healthy or that you have been vaccinated against this disease.
- No pets.
- No alcohol consumption.
- No smoking.
- People who are intoxicated will not be allowed on the homestead.
- Please understand we have to charge a 20% cancellation fee for the paid deposit if you cancel the booking. In case You cancel the booking 6-1 days before arrival or in case of no-show there will be no refund of the paid deposit at all.
Nemuno Rd. 62, Lipliūnai, Druskininkai mun., Lithuania
Offered by: Good Proverb (Gera Patarlė)
67308 – Lipliūnai, Druskininkai mun.
Location name / meeting point: Good Proverb (Gera Patarlė)
Parking Space: Yes
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?