Ready for your rafting adventure? Get on board and paddle with us! A series of emotions that flow non-stop in an unspoilt natural setting. It's a journey through nature and on nature, with the privileged view from the raft. And if you dare ... complete the fun with a regenerating dip in the extraordinary Biselli Gorge.
The crew of 2 to 6 people steers the boat through the rapids using paddles. On each raft, one of our guides will be ready to guide you along the route and give the commands for manoeuvring. You will be the crew, as well as the protagonists of the raft, all playing an active role. Rafting descent is suitable for everyone, with no special requirements. Children from 3 years of age can participate.
Guests must bring the following:
- It is the participant's responsibility to provide themselves with:-swimmers, cotton-wool sweater, spare socks, towel
Included in the services:
- On each raft, there will be one of our guides ready to accompany you along the way. Before embarking, get a short 10-minute lesson aimed at the descent. All necessary nautical equipment is provided by the organisers: - wetsuit and neoprene shoes, waterproof jacket, life jacket, helmet.
Number of participants per event (course, guided tour, etc.)
- Group Minimum 2 people Group Maximum 100 persons
Important customer information (will be noted on the ticket)
- From 1 April to 31 October, descents are possible every day, reservation required.
- Downhill run times: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Length of descents Short section approx. 1 hour Long section approx. 2 hours
- bike rental
- light lunch
- cloth rent
- 5 hours
- comfortable shoes
- French, English
- fit for bike tour
Rafting is an exciting group sport within everyone's reach on a river aboard special pneumatic rafts. The crew of 2 to 6 people steers the boat through the rapids using paddles. On each raft, one of our guides will be ready to accompany you along the way and who will give the commands for maneuvering. You will be the crew and the protagonists of the raft, all playing an active role. Rafting descents of 1-2 hours for every one (3 years and up), easy and fun. From 1 April to 31 October, descents can be made every day, subject to prior booking.
Once you arrive at the Gaia Rafting Centre in Serravalle di Norcia:
1. you put on your wetsuits and everything you need and reach the river
2. Before embarking, a short 10-minute lesson aimed at the descent
3. The descent begins. In each raft (6 people maximum) there is a rafting guide who gives commands to the group, who tries to steer the boat through the rapids using paddles.
4. During the descent, where the river permits, diving can be carried out.
5. Finally, one returns to the base with the Rafting Centre's vehicles.
6. During the descent, our guides can take photos and videos, which will be stored on a USB stick.
Luca is part of the family that runs the agriturismo. He’s a certified biking guide, speaks English, and, as a local, knows the place in and out. He will help you deepen your knowledge of the territory and its people.
Between Spoleto and Valnerina, Umbria is full of enchanted places with castles and stories, medieval hamlets and legends, all connected to each other by an old railway that ran from Spoleto to Norcia and is now a cycle path. It’s a lush, wooded valley crossed by a river with clear waters, well-known for its truffles and saffron.