A day on the farm grants new perspectives. Depending on the season, the autistic adults working here will show you how to sow, plant and harvest, take care of the animals and collect eggs and vegetables. Afterwards, we’ll all have lunch together. And perhaps you’ll see the world from a different point of view.
- Farming and diversity — both rewarding human experiences
- Enjoy nature without pesticides, water waste, GMOs, and with renewable energies and respect for animals
- Listen to what the sounds of nature and people can tell you
- Lunch with the farm workers based on the products you’ve harvested together
- farm work
- 5 hours
- min. 1 pax and max. 4 pax
- children from 8 years onwards
- minimum number of participants 1
- maximum number of participants 4
- maximum number of children from 8 years 2
- 9.00 am meeting participants
- 1.00 pm lunch all together
The seeds of diversity
La Semente Agriturismo
Frazione Limiti, Spello, Italy
commerciale (at) lasemente. it
tel +39 0742 302033
La Semente, Via Limiti, 06038 Limiti PG
La Semente, Via Limiti, 06038 Limiti, PG, Italia
Semente is an independent farm in the plains of the Umbrian Vale. Fertile lands, beehives, all surrounded by rolling hills and not far from many of Umbria’s medieval hamlets, which are always worth a visit.
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?